Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology (UOG), also known as the White Journal, is the official journal of the International Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology. UOG is recognised as the leading peer-reviewed journal on imaging within the field of obstetrics and gynecology, publishing important research from all parts of the world. UOG has an impressive Impact Factor of 4.254, ranked 6th out of 80 in the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology, with more than 2 million article downloads each year. It is published monthly and features a completely international authorship and a fully electronic manuscript submission and review process. It is incorporated in all the major abstract and indexing databases.
UOG includes original research articles, opinions and reviews on a broad range of subjects related to imaging in maternal-fetal medicine and gynecology. Readers can gain insight into current developments in ultrasound equipment and state-of-the-art techniques. The journal’s regular Opinion, Correspondence and Letter columns provide a forum for current debates and exchange of ideas about all aspects of this evolving discipline.
Topics covered include:
- Obstetrics (fetal growth and wellbeing, preterm labor, prenatal diagnosis, fetal treatment, non-invasive testing)
- Gynecology (oncology, infertility, menopause, urogynecology)
- Reviews: meta-analyses, systematic and narrative
- Randomized controlled trials
- Journal Club with PowerPoint slide presentations
- Additional online multimedia resources
- Referee commentaries on selected articles
- ‘How To’ articles to explain complex imaging techniques